SEO is the process of refining your website through a variety of on-page, off-page, technical and content strategies to acquire highly valuable traffic with no direct cost for each visit.
Work with us at Search/Natural and we can help you develop SEO strategies that:
- help your site outrank your competitors
- get your website in front of more potential customers
- make users more valuable by identifying and resolving obstacles to conversion
- deliver consistent long term value to help your business grow
In addition to traffic acquisition, we can help you understand the needs of your users and ensure your website is optimised to fully meet these needs.
What Search/Natural can do for you
We offer a range of services to help you reach your business goals through additional organic search traffic and leads.
Just some of our these are;
- SEO auditing & technical SEO (understand why traffic to your website has dropped)
- Content creation, optimisation & re-targeting (identify what your users want and create content to offer that)
- link building (build high quality, relevant links to your site to help your pages rank)
- SEO education presentations or drop-in days for teams and stakeholders in your business
- SEO strategy worth millions of pounds to businesses just like yours
Why has my traffic dropped?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by website owners and there can be many different reasons for website traffic drops.
However, the answer can often be attributed to technical or quality-based issues with the current SEO set up of a website. Search engines like Google want to offer their users the very best experience possible so frequent changes and updates to search engine algorithms can have a very real impact on the traffic to your website.
If you want to find out why your traffic is dropping, we can help you to determine any SEO issues and implement a strategy to help you recover as quickly as possible.