SEO is the process of refining your website through a variety of on-page, off-page, technical and content strategies to acquire highly valuable traffic with no direct cost for each visit.
In addition to traffic acquisition, we can help you understand the needs of your users and ensure your website is optimised to fully meet these needs.
Work with us at Search/Natural and we can help you develop SEO strategies that:
- help your site outrank your competitors
- get your website in front of more potential customers
- make users more valuable by identifying and resolving obstacles to conversion
- deliver consistent long term value to help your business grow
What Search/Natural can do for you
We offer a range of services to help you reach your business goals through additional organic search traffic and leads.
Just some of our these are;
- SEO auditing & technical SEO (understand why traffic to your website has dropped)
- Content creation, optimisation & re-targeting (identify what your users want and create content to offer that)
- link building (build high quality, relevant links to your site to help your pages rank)
- SEO education presentations or drop-in days for teams and stakeholders in your business
- SEO strategy worth millions of pounds to businesses just like yours
Why has my traffic dropped?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by website owners and there can be many different reasons for website traffic to fall.
However, the answer can often be attributed to technical or quality-based issues with the current SEO set up of a website. Search engines like Google want to offer their users with the best experience possible so frequent changes and updates to their algorithm can have a very real impact on traffic to your website.
We will work alongside you to help determine whether your traffic decline has been caused by SEO issues create and implement a strategy to help you recover and grow your traffic as quickly as possible.
Here at Search/Natural, our aim is;
To collaborate with businesses of any size, type, vertical and model to define and grow their profitability through organic search optimisation
Ensure that we train teams across your business in a best practice approach to SEO.
Our methods of defining a suitable strategy are tailored to your business. Our steps to finding you the perfect strategy include;
- Understand your business – so we can identify which areas of the site to grow first.
- Identify technical issues – which may be holding your site back from success in the search engine rankings
- Ongoing website management – so you can rest assured your SEO is always one step ahead
- Work with key stakeholders within your business to educate teams to ensure the best practice approach to SEO is always a feature of future projects.
Find out more about our services and skills via our services page.
Drop us an email anytime via our contact us page so we can discuss how to take things forward.
Search/Natural are also active via;
YouTube – for instructional and informative SEO videos
Alternatively, you can find out more about our founder, Ben, via his LinkedIn profile or take a look at his twitter account. Feel free to reach out to him directly there or follow him for the latest SEO news and updates.