There is no secret or mystery to effective SEO. Hard work, testing, practice and patience is normally enough to begin seeing performance increases.
If SEO is your business priority and you, your key stakeholders and front end teams are interested in learning more about SEO then this can help.
Learn the Fundamentals of SEO
We can cover topics specific to your business like;
- year on year performance analysis – highlighting where and how to improve
- findings from a website audit we have produced for your business
- opportunity analysis and future priorities for your business
- where your competitors are winning; links, content and technical
Specific presentations are best coupled with a comprehensive site audit so we can fully understand your site today. We’ll then produce a presentation to help explain our critical findings to your teams.
Alternatively, we can cover a broader more generic SEO best practice topics like;
- the importance of content and why it’s more than just the words on the page
- gaining links to rank and how to do so from sites that matter
- site speed; optimisations & best practice
- technical SEO best practice with examples of how and where this can go wrong
The broader concept presentation and more generic topics can be better for websites new to market or businesses which have very little SEO experience within the teams.
Contact us if you’re unsure what your business needs and we can discuss a presentation style that could help you and your teams.
SEO Clearly Explained
We explain SEO in clear, simple and easy to understand way. Which will help all of your colleagues, teams and key stakeholders that work on the website to gain a clear picture of what matters and how success is achieved.
We create presentations that are fun, engaging and not filled with heavy technical jargon (although some technical topics are covered, we will ensure that it is explained in an audience-appropriate way).
These presentations are offered as an educational service and not something that is intended to highlight the mistakes of teams or individuals within the business. However, where fixes are needed we will find them and identify the best possible way to ensure accuracy is achieved ongoing by setting up a reliable process that allows stakeholders to progress quickly and efficiently.
Our ultimate aim with our educational days is to help get everyone within your organisation as excited about SEO as we are and ensure your business is set up to win in SEO going forward.
Who are these presentations for?
We’ve found this service to be incredibly useful for businesses who want to;
- guarantee their SEO strategy is best in class
- understand how to fix the critical technical issues which can affect your website performance
- generate leads with no direct associated cost
- encourage leads and conversions from “free” organic search traffic away from a reliance on PPC which has high direct costs associated.
- recover SEO traffic as quickly as possible after a drop
We’ve delivered presentations to rooms of over 200 people (plus a few more dialling in remotely) on the importance of SEO, current & year on year performance and what the business should focus on for the future.